• 1U Rackmount Chassis
  • 2U
  • 3U
  • 4U
  • 4U (continuation)
  • 5U
  • 6U
  • Wallmount & Node Chassis

ICRM PC-1U
1U 19" industrial
rack-mount chassis

SME-1456
Rack-mount chassis,
CD-ROM & FDD drives

> External drive bay for 1x slimline CD/DVD Drive + 1x slimline    FDD
> Internal drive bay for 2x3.5" HDD
> 1x PICMG 1.0 slot for SBCand 2x usable half-length PCI slots
> Customisable front-panel for OEM branding
> 250W PSU


DATASHEET

> 19'', 1U
> External drive bay for 1x slimline CD/DVD Drive + 1x slimline FDD
> Internal drive bay for 1x 3.5" HDD
> ATX motherboard
> Customisable front-panel for OEM branding
> 260W PSU

CONTACT-US

SE2350-MX /SE2350PA /SE2350P
2U 19" Industrial
Rack-mount Chassis

TR2N
2U, 19" Industrial
Rack-mount Chassis

> Front-accessible drive bay for 1x slimline    CD/DVD Drive & 2x removable 3.5" HDD
> 2x Front USB connectors
> 6 Slot ISA/PCI backplane
> Customisable front-panel for OEM branding
> 330W ATX PSU or 350W ATX PFC PSU
> 300W redundant hot-swap PSUs available





SE2350-MX / SE2350PA / SE2350P

> Front-accessible drive bay for 1x slimline    CD/DVD Drive
> Front-accessible drive bay for 2x removable 3.5"    HDD
> 2x Front USB connectors
> 6 Slot ISA/PCI backplane
> 17.4" Depth
> Customisable front-panel for OEM branding 330W    ATX PSU or 350W ATX PFC PSU
> 300W redundant hot-swap PSUs available

DATASHEET

SE 3100

SE 3100E

> 3U, 19" industrial rack-mount chassis
> 2 x 5.25" and 1 x 3.5" front
> accessible drive bays
> 1 x internal 3.5" HDD drive bay
> 2 x front USB connectors
> 1 x front IEEE1394 (firewire) connector
> ATX motherboard support with full-height, full-length slots available
> 330W ATX PS/2 PSU

DATASHEET

> 3U, 19" industrial rack-mount chassis
> 2 x 5.25" and 1 x 3.5" front accessible drive bays
> 1x internal 3.5" HDD drive bay
> 2 x front USB connectors
> 1 x front IEEE1394 (firewire) connector
> ATX motherboard support with full-height, full-length slots available
> 350W ATX slimline PSU


DATASHEET

TR4-16
4U, 19", 16'' depth
rack-mount chassis

TR4-19A1
4U 19", 19'' depth
rack-mount chassis

TR4-19A3
4U 19", 19'' depth
rack-mount chassis

TR4-S
4U 19", 19'' depth
rack-mount chassis

CAL-500
4U 14-slot/ATX industrial
rack-mount enclosure

> 2 x 3.5" and 2 x 5.25" front    accessible horizontal drive    bays
> Motherboard / backplane    options (ATX motherboard    or PICMG 8 or 14 slot    ISA/PCI    backplane)
> Customisable front-panel    for OEM branding



DATASHEET

> 2 x 3.5" & 2 x 5.25" front    accessible horizontal bays
> 1x internal 3.5" hard drive    bay
> Motherboard / backplane    Options (ATX motherboard    or PICMG 8 or 14 slot    ISA/PCI   backplane)
> Customisable front-panel    for OEM branding


DATASHEET

> 1 x 3.5" and 3 x 5.25" front    accessible vertical drive    bays
> Motherboard / backplane    options (ATX motherboard    or PICMG 8 or 14 slot    ISA/PCI backplane)
> Customisable front-panel    for OEM branding
> Locking drive door


DATASHEET

> 7 x 5.25" and 1 x 3.5 "    shock mounted drives
   (on TR4-S-26A version)
> 6 x 5.25" and 2 x 3.5"    shock mounted drives and    locking drive door (TR4S    26B version)
> Motherboard / backplane    options (ATX motherboard    or PICMG 8 or 14 slot    ISA/PCI backplane)

DATASHEET

> 3x 5.25" & 1x 3.5''
   front-accessible drive bays
> 1x internal 3.5"HDD drive    bay
> Motherboard / backplane    options (ATX motherboard    or 14 slot ISA/PCI    backplane)
> Hot-swap power    supplies available


DATASHEET

TR4S-26C1
4U 19" Industrial
Rack-mount Chassis

SE4296
4U 19" Industrial
Rack-mount Chassis

SE4150
4U 19", 19'' depth
rack-mount chassis

> 5x 5.25" &5x 3.5" shock    mounted front-accessible    drives
> Motherboard / Backplane    Options (ATX Motherboard    or PICMG 8, 14 or 20 slot    ISA/PCI/PCIe/PCIx    Backplane)
> Customisable front-panel    for OEM branding


DATASHEET

> 3x 5.25" and 1x 3.5" shock    mounted front-accessible    drive bays
> Motherboard / Backplane    Options (ATX Motherboard    or PICMG 8, 14 or 20 slot    ISA/PCI/PCIe/PCIx    Backplane)
> Customisable front-panel    for OEM branding


DATASHEET

> 1 x 3.5" and 3 x 5.25" front    accessible vertical drive    bays
> Motherboard / backplane    options (ATX motherboard    or PICMG 8 or 14 slot    ISA/PCI backplane)
> Customisable front-panel    for OEM branding
> Locking drive door


DATASHEET

CAL-850
19” 5U rack-mount CTI chassis with 9 drive bays

> 8 x 5.25" and 1 x 3.5" front-accessible drive bays
> Backplane options :
     - 20 slot ISA/PCI PICMG backplane or 19 Slot      
     - ISA/PCI PICMG backplane for dual system
> 26.5" depth


DATASHEET

CAL-860
19” 6U
rack-mount CTI chassis

TR6
6U 8-14-20 slot/ATX
rackmount enclosure

> 4 x 5.25" and 2 x 3.5" front accessible drive bays or 2 x 5.25" and
    4 x 3.5" front accessible drive bays
> Locking drive door
> Motherboard / backplane options (ATX motherboard or 20 slot ISA/PCI    PICMG backplane or 19 slot ISA/PCI)


DATASHEET

> 4 x 5.25" and 2 x 3.5" front accessible drive bays
> 2 x 5.25" rear accessible drive bays
> 6 x SCA drive bays
> Locking drive door
> Motherboard / backplane options ATX motherboard or 8 / 14 / 20 slot    ISA/PCI PICMG backplane

DATASHEET

Wallmount chassis 4 Slots

Wallmount chassis 6 Slots

Wallmount chassis 8 Slots

    

TR-CUBE-X :
Cube Micro ATX chassis w/550W ATX power supply

CAL-304S :
4-slot industrial node chassis with NB CD-ROM, FDD and HDD

CAL-404S :

4-slot industrial node chassis

SEM-6263 : Full-sized industrial node chassis (shoe-box)

SEM-6282 : Full-sized industrial node chassis (shoe-box)

 PND-5163 : Industrial node  chassis for half-sized PCI cards

PND-6262 : Industrial node chassis

CAL-306S : Industrial node chassis with NB CD-ROM, FDD and HDD

CAL-306 : Full-sized industrial node chassis (shoe-box)

CAL-306E : Full-sized industrial node chassis (shoe-box) with 2                        USB ports

CAL-308 :
8-slot full-sized industrial node chassis
(shoe-box)

CAL-308E :
8-slot full-sized industrial node chassis
(shoe-box) with 2 USB ports

SEM-8264 :
8-slot full-sized industrial node chassis (Shoe-box)



NEW :

MESA

MIL-STD-810G

MESA : Ultra Rugged Tablet

Built to withstand humid jungles, unforgiving deserts, and punishing frigid landscapes often present in the defense of freedom. The world’s harshest environments are no match against the Mesa, designed to meet and exceed stringent military specifications.

© 2010 Industrial Computers | Privacy Statement, Terms and Conditions | Contact | Recruitment | Services